A Strategic Web-based, Patient Registry Software Solution...
What is your organization doing to ensure you can:
- MANAGE COSTS associated with clinical studies, disease and medical research?
- RAPIDLY COLLECT AND ANALYZE critical patient data metrics that are the "keys" to knowing whether or not your drugs, treatments, programs and services are working?
- COMBINE PATIENT DATA THAT EXISTS AT MULTIPLE LOCATIONS? Do you currently have a way to extrapolate, combine and share that data, quickly and easily - utilizing all of the necessary protocols for patient privacy, HIPAA, electronic signature capture and auditing capabilities?
- SAVE MONEY on training and support?
If these questions are important to you - Then ClinicalPURSUIT can help you.
ClinicalPURSUIT's purpose is to turn data into actionable information you can use to drive your clinical objectives forward. Medical research, clinical studies, identifying new trends and improving patient outcomes are all reasons to be using a patient registry tool.
Used by large, nationally recognized pharmaceutical companies, bio-tech and research organizations, high-volume medical practices and academic centers - ClinicalPURSUIT has proven to be a very important tool when you need to:
- set up a patient, disease or medical device registry
- rapidly collect patient data from one or many locations
- create an information repository - pulling data from third party systems
- mine your data to see if drug therapies and services are working
- report on adverse events
- publish and present your findings
- track combination therapies
- monitor trends
- assist practice management
- improve outcomes for your patients
Knowing what to do is half the battle. Empowering your team with the right tools can dramatically improve how you get there.
Learn more about the many advantages, benefits and features of ClinicalPURSUIT and how GVT's powerful, web-based patient registry solution can help you improve patient outcomes.